Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Letter of Application for Further Study

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for admission to your Graduate School to pursuea Master's Degree in Computer Science. My intended date of entrance is fall 2004. In July 2001, I obtained my BA in Computer Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. My undergraduate record is excellent. I have taken the TOEFL and the GRE Advanced Test. My scores on the two tests are 630 and 980 respectively. In addition, I have sufficient financial resources to meet my educational expenses. I have always been interested in Computer Science. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me the necessary application materials for graduate admission at your earliest convenience.
Yours sincerely,
CHI Flat Iron Nano Ceramic
CHI Original Flat Iron
you can get this flatiron
i like running
Monday, March 29, 2010