Monday, July 12, 2010

this two years are gave me the MBA degree

My course work at UVic and UBC has given me a solid understanding of Software Engineering and Networking.polo shirts Besides my major in Computer Sciencecheap lacoste polo shirts, I undertook the Software Engineering Option program in my undergraduate study.prom dressAfter I entered into the graduate school, I started my research on networking. I have participated in a lot of project designs and implementations. I am familiar with both Microsoft and Linux working environment and strong at Java and C programming. In previous work, I have d I‘m good at English translation, and I have three years relative work experience which give me much confidence in finding an satisfied work. also, I'm quite relaxed and easy-going about most people.
two years student leader experience in Nanchang university give me the ability of organizing and cooporative with team.
over one year experience what work in Television leted me become more self-inovatively and improve my communicational skills
i have studied oversea for two years, prom dressesthis two years are gave me the MBA degree,cheap prom dress it made me have enough knowledge and capability, but more important is let me have the confidence and spirit to face challenge be nice
a date to me
You're angry. You're hurting.